Terri Noble's Non-blog

Thoughts, such as they are, of a mild mannered transgendered artist.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Catching up.

Yeah, it's been quite a while since the last post. I don't have the luxury of updating this blog every other hour or so as J-Walk seems to do.
A few weekends ago, I drove my dad to a reunion of his Air Force buddies. He had his 69th birthday a few days earlier, and had developed sleeping problems. He was afraid of falling asleep at the wheel during the two-hour drive so he asked me to drive him. Many of his old friends remembered me from when I was a kid.
Dad later underwent tests and was diagnosed with sleep apnea, and was given a CPAP machine to keep him from suffocating when sleeping.
I managed to find a copy of Julia Cameron's "The Artist's Way" (I had looked in the art sections of bookstores, when I should have gone to the self-help section - which I eventually did). I'll put it into practice soon. Also, I decided to get a perm, to give my growing hair some body.
My comic has something of a following. When I have to choose between updating it or this blog, the comic takes priority.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home