Terri Noble's Non-blog

Thoughts, such as they are, of a mild mannered transgendered artist.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Dad update.

My father is in the hospital because his heart is off its rhythm. I spent Father's Day visiting him there, along with a couple of aunts, an uncle and a cousin. One of these aunts is the widow of Dad's elder brother, who died in that hospital nearly six years ago - of an enlarged heart. Her son had a quadruple bypass in that same facility not long before his father's death - only to die by his own hand three years later.
My other aunt (Dad's sister) called me at 9 am, waking me, to tell me that the hospital will start running tests on him.
Dad, who is 68, has been fretting that I don't see him as often anymore. I really should, though, since I lost my mother over three months ago.
More on this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home