Terri Noble's Non-blog

Thoughts, such as they are, of a mild mannered transgendered artist.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Interests, obscure and otherwise.

Transgenderism, obviously, is one of my main interests, but I'm not going to hammer it down anyone's throat. I love old-time radio and silent film - two forms of once-mass media that require the spectators to use their imagination. Comics (books and strips) have always fascinated me as well.
In future posts I'll bring up little bits of trivia along those lines.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've always felt the same way about Old-Time Radio and Silent Film...I like having to dream a little...it kinda brings me into the story a little more...I think when everything's handed to you it loses a lot of the magic...I guess that's why I'm such a big Prarie-Home Companion fan...it's probably the last Old-Time Radio Show...
    -chall

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Terri Noble said…

    I first discovered PHC over 20 years ago and was enchanted right away by Garrison Keillor and his Lake Wobegon. He is definitely keeping the spirit of OTR alive.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home